TOWN OF TUXEDO
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING CONTINUATION
TUXEDO FARMS DEVELOPMENT (Formerly Tuxedo Reserve)
AMENDMENT OF SPECIAL PERMIT
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Town Board of the Town of Tuxedo will continue the public hearing at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, April 20, 2015 at the Tuxedo Town Hall, One Temple Drive, Tuxedo, New York, on a proposed amendment of the Special Permit for the Planned Integrated Development now known as “Tuxedo Farms,” formerly “Tuxedo Reserve,” which Special Permit was initially granted by the Town Board on November 15, 2004 and amended through November 22, 2010.
The Owner has applied to the Town Board seeking amendment of the Special Permit, such amendment consisting of a number of technical revisions to conform to Planning Board and subsequent review of the application as listed below. [Note: See additional items 11 and 12.]
1. Add two tax lots to the PID without any increase in dwelling units;
2. Relocate greeting center and meeting hall to a more interior location;
3. Relocate required maintenance facility, subject to final plans;
4. Relocate potential sewer main outside existing road alignment of Quail Road;
5. Construct stormwater infrastructure consistent with current NYSDEC standards;
6. Revise Commons area to permit relocation of types of dwellings, and associated revision to the Regulating Plan;
7. Revise preliminary plan map set, specifying required maps. The special use permit will include guidelines to be used by the Planning Board in determining what constitutes a map change subject to Town Board referral and approval, in compliance with the PID regulations under which the development is grandfathered;
8. Update preliminary plan to depict all three tracts;
9. Revise WWTP size to eliminate excessive capacity;
10. Allow the ownership of the Northern Tract by the Town of Tuxedo;
11. Confirm the Developer’s modified agreement with the Tuxedo UF School District;
12. Allow flexibility in security for public improvements
A copy of the proposed Amended Special Permit with supporting documents and exhibits is posted online at www.tuxedogov.org and is on file in the office of the Town Clerk and available for inspection by interested persons from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the Tuxedo Town Hall.
The Town Board will, at the above date, time and place, hear all persons interested in the subject matter hereof. Persons may appear in person or by agent. All written communications addressed to the Town Board must be received by the Town Board at or prior to the public hearing.
BY ORDER OF THE TOWN BOARD
TOWN OF TUXEDO
ELAINE M. LAURENT, TOWN CLERK
Dated: April 15, 2015