1. Submit Building Application (download).
To the clerk at the Town Hall during business hours. Form
must be property completed and must include Section-Block-Lot
identification as well as intended usage (e.g., single-family
residence). Must be signed, notarized, and must be accompanied by a
Certificate of Occupation Acknowledgement, Worker's Compensation Form 1
& Form 2, and a Certificate of Insurance naming the Town of Tuxedo
as additional insured.
2. Submit two (2) copies of the plans and specifications. These plans must conform to New York State Energy Code.
3. Submit two (2) copies of the site plan showing side lines and proposed location of building or addition with distance to side and front property lines.
4. Submit two (2) copies of the septic system designed by an approved New York State Professional Engineer (if applicable).
5. Include a check
for applicable fee made payable to "Town of Tuxedo" (see Fee Schedule
6. Remit all signed and dated materials to the Town Building Office except Affidavit of Final Cost. This form must be submitted with an accompanying fee with the request for Final Inspection.